Leicestershire Locksmiths provide a variety of services related to doors and locks, our locksmiths are trained to work on all types of doors including modern day uPVC doors. uPVC doors can develop a number of faults over a duration of time, one of which can be an alignment issue happening over time due to the weight of these doors, causing the door to come out of alignment. Over time this could put pressure on the hinges and on the locking mechanism which can lead to it being difficult to lock or unlock the door. If you continue to use a uPVC door which is suffering from these types of problems, it could possibly lead to further damage or complications, in this case it's better to act sooner rather than later, the fix could simply be adjusting and realigning the door, or it could be replacement of the locking central mechanism, our locksmith team can help to assess your door, and provide a quote accordingly on the work required. We promise no pressure, no hard sales. 0116 442 2087
Although the mechanism part is quite a common fault in uPVC doors, there are numerous common faults ranging from flimsy or internally damaged door handles, seized parts, to the actual lock within the door. We can help with all uPVC door issues.
uPVC Door Lock Repairs
A common fault which we repair on a regular basis are uPVC door locks, no matter the problems that you are experiencing, be that difficulty with turning the key or with the locking process, you need not worry with our highly experienced team on standby 24 hours a day, in most cases we can reach your location within 15 minutes.
If you cannot find the problem that you are experiencing with your uPVC door on our website, simply call or e-mail us and we'll be happy to assist.
uPVC Door Repairs Services
- uPVC Door Handles
- Quite a common request with uPVC doors are flimsy handles, we're able to repair or replace if necessary all uPVC door handles.
- uPVC Door Locks
- There are numerous reasons why you may need a lock replacement, some of which is lost keys, cylinder upgrades and faulty lock. We can resolve all uPVC door lock issues.
- uPVC Door Hinges
- Over time uPVC doors can become slack resulting in misalignment, damaging the door frame and more, sooner rather than later you are best to have the door looked at to assess the problem, most cases it can be fixed fairly easily. Talk to our team if you are having uPVC door issues.
- uPVC Door Lock Mechanism
- uPVC door lock mechanism can become faulty over time, depending on the type of uPVC door all parts are different, we can assess the problem prior to provide you with the best solution.
- uPVC Door Lock Case
- Within the uPVC door is the lock mechanism, sometimes depending the type of uPVC door you will have a separate door lock case within the mechanism, no matter the type of uPVC door you have, we can supply and fit all new parts.
- uPVC Door Spare Parts
- uPVC doors are made up of quite a few parts, in most cases these can be replaced individually, to include lock hooks, door hinges, locks, cylinder locks, handles, bolts, and latch. Please contact us to confirm, we can assess your door if required.
- uPVC Door Chain
- There are many types of uPVC door chains, also known as a door restrictor or guard, we can supply and fit one that will be most suited to you and your door.